Sunday 22 March 2015

Cake #185 - Käsekuchen


Monday Mood Cake - Käsekuchen, German style cheesecake made of quark.

Quark is one of my favourite dairy products. In Ireland you can find it at least in Tesco and Dunnes Stores. It can be used the way you would use cream cheese or you can use it in batters or you can make delicious desserts of eat. Or it it plain with fruit and berries. It is nearly fat free if you are careful with your calories intake...

There are various recipes for this German style cheesecake, Käsekuchen. For this cake I used this recipe except I did not separate the eggs, nor did I put any berries into the filling.

I decorated the cake with fresh raspberries and piped milk chocolate. More raspberries to be served with and oh so good it was! 

No comments:

Post a Comment