Tuesday 7 April 2015

Macaroons


Wednesday Experiment - Macaroons.

Something spring green for Easter.


There are dozens and dozens recipes for macaroons. I am still looking for the fool-proof one so I am not sharing any recipe in the blog yet. Although I do believe that when you make macaroons, there is a lot of luck involved, too.

This time I made three batches. Using exactly the same recipe and doing everything exactly the same way three times. Still, the first batch turned out just about perfect, the second not quite and for the third everything came out cracked.

If you have a fool-proof recipe, please share it with me!

The fillings were perfect, though. The brown one is half and half melted milk chocolate and cream cheese, the green one is half and half lemon curd and cream cheese with a drop of green gel food colouring.

No comments:

Post a Comment