Sunday 31 August 2014

Cake #8 - Crunchie Cheesecake


"Friends First Friday". - On Fridays during my 365 Cakes / 365 Days challenge I will dedicate my cakes to friends (for one reason or another - they may have a special day just then or they may be special people in general) and/or people who have showed some random act of kindness during the past week. I may have experienced it personally or it may be something picked from the local or global news.

My first Friends First Friday cake I baked for my dear friend Inari. This Friday happened to be her nameday according to the Finnish name day calendar. Inari is one of the founders of our Club Lemon and I bet she was expecting a lemon cake - and I only gave her a smiling Lemon. Lemons don't usually smile but even the most sour Lemon would smile when seeing cake and especially espresso.

The recipe for Crunchie Cheesecake I found at Cadbury's website. There are several tempting gooey, yummy, crunchy chocolaty recipes there... I could visit that site again and again. And again. 

The Crunchie Cheesecake was good and easy to make, too. Even without the Crunchie bars it would be good. Served with fresh berries and ice cream. Or strawberry coulis.






No comments:

Post a Comment