Friday 28 November 2014

Cake #91 - Snow Paw


Thursday Cat Theme Cake - Snow Paw.

This cake looks to me like a clothes rack with hooks. I could easily imagine hanging it on my kitchen wall - I would just need to turn the dewclaw the other way around.

Then I would hang there my cat apron [except I do not have one, what], my kittycat oven mittens and  my kitten tea towels and then there would still be room for some nice cat stuff they have at Sophie Allport. Which I just love. Have a look! If you, for some reason, are not a cat person, they do have other patterns, too.

So far I have managed to get myself only a Sophie Allport cat iron board cover but the situation will hopefully get better soon. The Husband every now and then flies to Leeds, UK, for business, and Sophie Allport just recently opened a shop downtown Leeds...

***

The cake is a basic sponge with some vanilla in it. The black parts are made of black sugar paste and the snow is desiccated coconut.

No comments:

Post a Comment