Sunday 14 December 2014

Cake #103 - Confused Santa


Tuesday Humour Cake - Confused Santa.

I am not a great fan of cake pans with a specific shape like this Santa as I find them quite limiting - a Santa is a Santa is a Santa - but when I saw this pan at TK Maxx and it was only 5.99€ (and I do not have any Christmassy cake pans) I thought I would buy it and see if it is of any use. More than once, that is.

And I did come up with something at least.

Like all dull people know there is no one and only Santa in the world so I get the freedom to dress the Santa different ways - like wearing boxer shorts with pink hearts. Be aware - you never know where the inspiration for the next Santa cake will come from. 

Oh, if you happen to wonder where the inspiration for this Santa came from, it is just imagination. It is.

No comments:

Post a Comment