Saturday 27 December 2014

Cake #117 - Split Santa


Tuesday Humour Cake - Split Santa.

I baked the cake in the morning but then I didn't have time to decorate it before a (scary) dentist appointment later on the day. I had said to my daughter (12) and son (9) that they could decorate the cake on my behalf (in case I wouldn't feel well) and they were excited to do so. 

However, nothing had happened by the time I got home. The kids were just arguing who would do what and when and how. Excellent ideas they had, cannot blame but no teamwork whatsoever...

Amazingly, I was feeling well but no that well I would stand any major fight (can you ever be...) so I just took a knife and cut the cake in half.

Amazingly, the kids were happy and here's the result.

On the left: "Toxic Half-Santa" by my son.

On the right: "Half-Santa from Outer Space" by my daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment