Tuesday 7 October 2014

Cake #43 - Mint Crisp Cake


Friends First Friday Cake - Mint Crisp Cake.

This cake is for my daughter's boyfriend, who is a gorgeous and polite gentleman and a real sweetheart, too. He makes my daughter happy in so many ways: he drives her to Tesco to buy sweets late in the night, he brings her flowers and they go to the gym together and after the gym they may sit in his car for hours talking and smelling sweaty. Together.

And The Boyfriend loves my cakes!!

Why do I have to buy my own sweets and flowers and why is it so hard to get The Husband to come with me for a lazy Sunday walk when the sun is shining? We would not even get sweaty. - Just saying.

I got the recipe for this cake from The Boyfriend (or maybe it was from her mother). Absolutely tasty and yummy. Not really baking but compiling, again. Eagerly and ambitiously with no guilt. At least I do not buy ready-made whipped cream.


Mint Crisp Cake

400 g Nice Biscuits
500 ml fresh cream
395 g caramel sauce tin
150 g mint crisp milk chocolate

1. Crumb the bisquits.
2. Whip the cream and mix it together with the caramel sauce.
3. Put half of the crumbed bisquits in a springform pan, then spread half of the caramel whipped cream on top and half of the chocolate grated.
4. Do another layer the same way.
5. Allow to set in the fridge a few hours or overnight.



No comments:

Post a Comment