Sunday 12 October 2014

Cake #46 - Rocky Road Brownie Cake


Monday Mood Cake - Rocky Road Brownie Cake.

Monday evening I was feeling totally overwhelmed. In a good way, though, phew. But. And it is very typical for me to say but

Anyway, still a few extremely busy weeks ahead and I hate, I mean hate, early mornings, especially on Mondays. But I have now survived already one crazy Monday. But. If I had known what the week would bring along I would have baked this cake double or maybe triple. No time for anything. Work project. Kids. Dentist appointment and a few days with an aching jaw afterwards. Cooking. A lot of dull housework. And yes: well-deserved me-time in the kitchen baking my daily cakes - the best moments of the whole week! Very little blogging, but I am getting there. Stay tuned, please!

Click here for recipe. Besides marshmallows and nuts, I used raisins on the topping.

No comments:

Post a Comment