Tuesday 21 October 2014

Cake #53 - Blueberry Raspberry Almond and Cake


Monday Mood Cake - Blueberry Raspberry Almond Cake with Orange Syrup. 

Colours and vitamins for dullness and lack of energy.

I am grateful for the work projects I am asked for every now and then, and I am grateful for them being very short-term ones. I am grateful for not working permanently and full-time as with this family I have my hands full 24/7. And I am not even talking about my cakes and cats yet. 

I have 8 years of working experience as a project manager in a multi-project environment, leading project teams with 5-50 people. I used to be good at both time management and risk management. 

So I should have known better. 

What comes around, goes around. Due to the latest work project, I am here now, catching up with all outstanding stories and recipes for this blog with a dull mind and no energy. 

My resource management skills have never been good. Especially weak they are now that I am both the baker and the writer. The baker has been successful, the writer has got lost.

But. I am calling my inner poet in a minute, and I believe she will appear any time soon. In the meantime I will bake another cake. To be put in the queue. 

If the all the cakes in the queue for the blog had not been eaten yet they would sure be blaming me for poor project management. Fair play.

Click here for recipe for Blueberry Raspberry Almond Cake. I followed the recipe with the exception that I used 125 g blueberries and 125 g raspberries on top.



No comments:

Post a Comment